Lakeway Holiday Cottage - Christmas and New Year availability
14th December 2021
The team at Waterside are incredibly excited to announce that 'Lakeway', a spacious 4-bedroom self-catering holiday cottage based in Tirril, will be available for booking in 2022. This is a recently renovated cottage on the fringe of the Lake District National Park, which has been recently renovated and tastefully decorated.
Before the cottage opens properly, we are doing a 'soft opening' with limited availability over Christmas and New year, at a reduced rate. The cottage is available for two sets of dates only at the moment:
- A 5 night stay on the 23-28th December at a cost of £1500
- A 7 night stay from the 29th December until the 5th of January at a cost of £1800.
- Suited to accommodate groups of eight, with a mixture of adults and children. There are 4 bedrooms, each with a comfortable king or double bed. The master bedroom has an en-suite with a rainfall shower.
- Well-equipped kitchen with everything you need to take care of your group's dining, including a deluxe fridge freezer and oven, as well as the essentials such as a kettle, microwave, and toaster.
- Cosy living room with wall-mounted smart television and toasty log burner.
- The two bathrooms are finished to a high standard and have a modern feel to them.
- Ample parking available on the property, as well as a gated, recently landscaped garden, lovely for chilling outside with a book!
- Within walking distance (7 minutes) of Tirril village centre, where you will find a country pub, The Queens Head.
- A short 5 minute drive takes you towards Ullswater and the the surrounding fells. A perfect base for walking!
If you wish to make a booking, please contact us through email, you can contact us at this link: http://www.watersidefarm-campsite.co.uk/contact-us/
More info and pictures coming in the next few days!