Accessibility Statement For Waterside House Campsite
We aim to cater for the needs of all our visitors.
The following statement is a summary of our provision. If you have any queries please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- Local transport is limited but there is a bus service to Penrith and Pooley Bridge and also trains to Penrith.
- Taxis are available from Penrith Station.
- We are one mile from Pooley Bridge and can be reached by road or lakeside footpath.
- You can park your car next to your tent and there are disabled parking spaces next to the showers shop and disabled/parent and child toilet.
- The road surfaces around the campsite are gravel with concrete and tarmac around the main facilities.
- There is one step into the shop, the mens showers and laundry with a slope into the new ladies showers.
- Please ask to recharge wheelchair batteries or store medication in the fridge.
- Assistance dogs are welcome and there is no charge.